We're not just another sportswear brand.
We are here to make a difference.
Some of our sportswear is made from a material called Tencel which is made of eucalyptus trees that are grown in well managed tree farms.
The wood is pulverised to make one of the softest fabrics known.
Tencel is a super sustainable material that changes EVERYTHING.
We've done our research and Tencel currently beats every other fabric out there.
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE WHY
The main features:
- Better for your skin
- Has better breathability compared to polyester
- Removes moisture from your skin
- Has natural anti odour properties (antibacterial)
- The first natural nanotech fabric of its kind
- Sportswear that increases your comfort and performance
- Sustainable prints
The fashion industry is one of the dirtiest in the world.
That leads us onto our attributes:
- No waste and true sustainability
- Ethical work places
- No animal cruelty
- Super comfy
- Great customer service
- Ocean friendly packaging
- Less packaging, less waste
Time to live in the future.
We also use organic cotton which is sustainable.
It's also great for your skin and great at absorbing sweat.
It's really comfy too.
We use eco-friendly packaging.
We print and embroider in the UK.